We have engaged an in-depth transformation with Push to Pass strategic plan deployment: we are expanding our scope of action beyond our activity of carmaker to also become the preferred mobility services provider of our customers.
To address those challenges, we are developing new services with new partners including several start-ups. Together, we are more agile and we make your mobility easier thanks to reachable, useful, easy to use and immediate solutions.
Groupe PSA facilitates your mobility, at any time and wherever you are.
EXPERIENCE YOUR NEW CAR AND BUY IT ONLINE
More than 1 out of 2 French people (51%) and more than 1 out of 3 European people (37%) would be ready to buy their car online. During the last years, visits to dealerships have decreased by 40% in Europe; however customers visit more and more the brand’s website to configure their own new car themselves.
Are you willing to find more information online before you decide and imagine yourself in your future car?
 Source : Etude Google Auto 2017
 Source : emarketinglicious
ENJOY A DIGITAL AND PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE AT THE EXPERIENCE STORE
Groupe PSA is changing its distribution model to make the purchasing experience easier by introducing a new store concept: the “2.0 concession” for both a digital and physical experience. Currently, it is being tested in Paris, France. The pilot project will be then deployed in the European city centres.
In addition to the online information, you have direct advice from Peugeot, Citroën or DS Brand Ambassadors while enjoying a redesigned and multi-brand environment. You can configure your car on wide screens and imagine how it would be, thanks to virtual reality tools, before going out for a test drive.
The Experience Store features :
- A multi-brand dealership gathering the complete product lines of Peugeot, Citroën and DS, showcasing the full range and multiple features on the same site ;
- A digital experience and a dedicated space for each brand ;
- The recent models on display and the possibility to test the full range ;
- A tailor-made service thanks to advices and pick-up & delivery service on demand.
ORDER ONLINE YOUR NEW CAR
Thanks to Groupe PSA’s new e-commerce platform, you have the possibility to purchase online your new Peugeot, Citroën or DS vehicle at anytime, anywhere and on any device. You can simulate your financing plan, estimate the trade-in value of your used vehicle, and pick it up at the dealership.
Groupe PSA is the first European car manufacturer to launch a 100% selling online service for new cars in France. These services are available since July 2017 and will soon be in other European countries. A wider range of services will soon be offered, starting with an online subscription to a financing plan.
About the selling online
- France : http://www.peugeotwebstore.com & http://www.carstore.citroen.fr
- UK : http://offers.peugeot.co.uk/
- Peugeot Webstore App’ & Citroën Carstore App’
SELL OR BUY A USED CAR WITH CONFIDENCE
The second-hand car market is 2 or even 3 times larger than the new vehicles market. In France for example, the second-hand cars represented a market of 5.6 million in 2016 when the market of new cars reaches 2.4 million cars.
Groupe PSA is developing several services for you to quickly find a reliable car at the right price and with complete confidence. Groupe PSA is the first worldwide car manufacturer to launch a multibrand, multichannel and multiservice strategy.
You can find a used car at the best brand standards thanks to Groupe PSA’s professional networks with brand labels:
- Peugeot Occasions du Lion
- Citroën Select
- DS Certified
The used cars sold under Label by our networks have a maximum of 150.000 km and 8 years. Once they have passed a professional check of 100 points, the vehicles are backed by a warranty and roadside assistance including a courtesy car in case of breakdown. The vehicle can be returned and replaced if the customer is not satisfied. The buyers can benefit from a test drive and additional services such as financing offers.
You can also use the new “Cardayz by PSA Retail” platform (Groupe PSA own network), specialized in the sale of second-hand vehicles online or on site. 121 PSA Retail sites in France ensure the car delivery to the customer. The promise is centered on three drivers: availability – with over 10 000 used cars in stock – proximity, and serenity. All the second hand cars are fully checked (90 points of control) and guaranteed.
BUY OR SELL A USED CAR ONLINE WITH ARAMISAUTO, a multibrands offer
Aramisauto is a pioneer in online car sales and the first platform to offer its customers reconditioned used cars in a dedicated plant, a “satisfied or your money back” guarantee and an application to arrange home delivery and pick-up.
Groupe PSA and Aramisauto concluded a strategic capital alliance in 2016 to boost the development of online used-car sales and related services. The goal is to enhance customer experience through a leading platform for used car purchases and sales based on Aramisauto‘s model that guaranty the quality of the cars.
SELL OR BUY A USED CAR TO A PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL, AT THE RIGHT PRICE AND WITH COMPLETE SAFETY: CARVENTURA
Carventura.com addresses to customers wishing to sell or buy online an appraised and guaranteed used-car with a secured payment system.
Within the coming months, Carventura.com, a start-up created by Groupe PSA, will offer new services such as financing, insurance and maintenance.
- Carventura Advisor appraises the value of the vehicle for sale in line with the reality of the market, ensuring that the vehicle is sold as quickly as possible and at the best price;
- Inspection, expertise and expert report by an independent expert (more than 200 checkpoints);
- Each vehicle is covered by an insurance and assistance guarantee for 6 months;
- A secured transaction in terms of seller’s and buyer’s identity and of payment thanks to a 100% online anti-fraud solution;
- A paperwork management and delivery in metropolitan France.
FIND ONLINE THE RIGHT PART AND THE BEST REPAIRER
CHOOSE ONLINE THE BEST REPAIRER THANKS TO AUTOBUTLER
Do you need to have maintenance, repair or service work performed on your vehicle?
Look no further than the Autobutler.fr online quote Platform.
After indicating the model of your vehicle, the type of work to be done and your location, you receive three quotes from auto repair shops located nearby. You can choose based on a range of criteria, including comments left by other consumers who have already tested the services offered by the proposed repair shops. Using this platform, you can compare prices and services online before leaving your vehicle with the repair shop of your choice.
Since its launch in Denmark in 2010, Autobutler has expanded to four other European countries (Sweden, Germany, the United Kingdom and France since September 2017). Fully 400,000 customers have already put their trust in this service.
Groupe PSA acquired Autobutler in 2016 to expand its range of services.
ORDER ONLINE THE PART YOU NEED 24/7 THANKS TO MISTER AUTO
Are you looking for a spare part or an accessory for your vehicle?
MisterAuto.com has the auto part you need at the best price. You enjoy a quality offer with 300,000 parts and accessories from more than 90 automotive suppliers, shipped in 24-48 hours.
Groupe PSA acquired MisterAuto.com, the European leader in online sales of spare parts and accessories, in 2015. The offering is now available in 19 countries. It was recently launched in Brazil and Morocco.
FIND THE BEST GARAGE WITH EURO REPAR CAR SERVICE
EURO REPAR CAR SERVICE, Groupe PSA’s global multibrand repair network, provides the right solution if you’re looking for the best value for money from an international brand to service or repair your vehicle, regardless of its brand and age.
For any work on your car, EURO REPAR CAR SERVICE ensures end-to-end support with a free quote for traditional maintenance operations and guaranteed transparency on the breakdown of the technical work carried out. You can then rate the quality of service and the work of the mechanic.
The network currently has more than 3,000 auto repair shops, in countries including China, Brazil, Tunisia and Belarus. This figure is set to grow to more than 10,000 worldwide by 2021.
EURO REPAR CAR SERVICE aims to become the world’s leading multibrand repair network.
REPAIRERS: FIND THE RIGHT PART WITH DISTRIGO
DISTRIGO is Groupe PSA’s spare parts distribution brand. The offering aims to cover all the needs of both authorised and independent auto repair shops, building on a competitive logistics system. DISTRIGO has a catalogue of 100,000 multibrand references.
In addition to Peugeot, Citroën and DS parts, the offering includes:
- The Group’s Eurorepar multibrand parts range, with over 10,000 references ;
- Supplier parts – a first for a carmaker.
The new distribution network currently has more than 130 logistics distribution hubs DISTRIGO across Europe and plans to grow further by the end of 2017. High-performance logistics make it possible to store parts near customers and perform several deliveries per day.
Groupe PSA is adapting DISTRIGO‘s international roll-out strategy to different context. Groupe PSA has also partnered with leading spare parts distributors in Latin America through joint ventures with the SK Automotive group in Brazil and the Etman group in Argentina. A project is also in preparation in China.
FREE2MOVE : THE NEW MOBILITY BRAND
The new mobility brand of Groupe PSA offers new mobility services:
- For the end consumer: Free2Move App’ enables you to choose the means of transportation nearby – bike, scooter, car – anywhere, anytime;
- For companies: 3 offers – connected fleet, fleet sharing and leasing – enable you to optimize the business trips.
GET SMART SOLUTIONS TO OPTIMIZE YOUR FLEET IN REAL TIME
The new mobility service Free2Move enables the fleet manager to choose one or a combination of the 3 complementary offers:
- Free2Move Lease for a multibrand full-service leasing ;
- Free2Move Connect Fleet for optimizing the fleet’s total cost of ownership (TCO) ;
- Free2Move Fleet Sharing for shared vehicles within the companies.
OPTIMISE THE COST OF OWNERSHIP OF YOUR CAR FLEET THANKS TO CONNECTED CARS
For companies wishing to manage their costs and optimise their operations, Free2Move Connect Fleet – fleet management solutions – offers savings through:
- Real-time transmission of connected vehicle data, such as mechanical alerts, distances travelled, hours of use;
- Advice for eco-driving.
This offer is available regardless of the brand of the vehicle. The Free2Move Connect Fleet service is already available in France, Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy and soon in the UK.
STREAMLINE TRAVELS THROUGH CARSHARING
Free2Move Fleet Sharing allows companies to streamline the use of pool vehicles – regardless of the brand – offering an online solution for sharing vehicles among employees. Employees can book and access vehicles easily through a web and a mobile interface.
This service generates significant savings on travel budgets while avoiding short term rentals, taxis and mileage allowances.
Free2Move Fleet Sharing is available in France and soon in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Italy.
BENEFIT FROM A TURNKEY FULL-SERVICE LEASING SOLUTIONS
Free2Move Lease offers a comprehensive range designed to meet mobility and fleet management needs. This full-service leasing offering:
- optimises the total cost of fleet and vehicle ownership;
- helps drivers on a day-to-day basis through the management of all operations related to use of the vehicle;
- maximizes the efficiency of the fleet when associated with cars sharing (Free2Move Fleet Sharing) and connected fleet management (Free2Move Connect Fleet).
Along with a wide range of included and optional services, Free2Move Lease also offers customised solutions to meet specific needs of all sizes businesses.
To optimise the lease, the following services are available:
- servicing of the vehicle as recommended by the carmaker;
- maintenance of the vehicle with regular servicing and at a transparent price;
- a fuel card to manage fuel expenses;
- 24/7 assistance;
- a replacement vehicle during the maintenance of the vehicle;
- a temporary vehicle for occasional use;
- comprehensive insurance;
- tyre management;
- additional coverage for financial loss arising from an eventual difference between the value of rental agreement settlement and the insurance settlement;
- a user-friendly and intuitive online fleet management tool.
With a fleet of 400,000 leased vehicles and 100,000 customers, the Free2Move Lease service already operates in Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Italy, Belgium and keeps on rolling out the offer in Europe.
Free2Move Lease experts guarantee a customised mobility solution combining flexibility and freedom, with the aim of making life easier for professional drivers and fleet managers while allowing the company to optimise its total cost of ownership.
USE A BIKE, A SCOOTER OR A CAR WITH JUST ONE APP’
The number of users of car-sharing services worldwide is set to multiply by 4.5-fold over the next 10 years, increasing from 8 to 36 million users between 2015 and 2025.
Urbanization and digitalization are changing our consumption habits for favouring the use and the experience of several means of transportation.
CHOOSE THE MOST APPROPRIATE WAY TO MOVE
Thanks to the Free2Move application, you can easily choose the most appropriate means of transportation available on one single screen: it offers a simple access to shared bikes, scooters and cars. You may book these for a few minutes to a few days, and possibly drop them off once you have reached your final destination.
MOBILITY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Groupe PSA is launching Free2Move application worldwide to make mobility easier for all, anywhere, anytime. The app’ is today available in Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy, UK and Sweden); it has been downloaded more than 450,000 times.
The brand has just been launched in the US in Seattle city.
A few examples of available offers through the app’:
- Koolicar and Drivy : for peer-to-peer carsharing services;
- TravelCar : for peer-to-peer carsharing services in the airports and train stations;
- Communauto, Zipcar, Autolib (Paris), eMov (Madrid), BlueLy et BlueCub (Lyon and Bordeaux) : for public carsharing services;
- Peugeot Rent, DS Rent, Rent & Smile : for renting a Groupe PSA’s brand car.
- Public carsharing services :
- Peer-to-peer carsharing services :
 Source : Etude Frost & Sullivan “Future of Carsharing Market” August 2016
ENJOY INSTANT, CUSTOMIZED AND PROTECTED SERVICES
Cars are becoming increasingly connected, smart and personalised spaces. Connected cars bring the automobile into the realm of the Internet of Things (IoT). They offer a new experience and new services in countless areas, including driver assistance, remote interaction, security, maintenance and continuity of the digital experience for users inside their car, etc.
In the automotive industry, the Internet of Things involves mastering new areas including secure data exchange, data processing and remote software update management – all in compliance with data protection regulations. Extending beyond Groupe PSA’s operations as a “mobility provider”, this is a digital revolution transforming the legacy “carmaker” business.
To meet this challenge, Groupe PSA is developing a global automotive IoT platform, known as the Connected Vehicle Modular Platform (CVMP), to roll out new services for individual customers or corporate fleet managers, such as:
- activation (on purchase) and deactivation (on resale or at the end of the lease agreement) of remote services (Over the Air);
- remote controls (opening/closing, control of battery charging, thermal preconditioning, etc.);
- remote software updates (Over the Air), traffic information, navigational mapping and geolocation;
- remote car diagnostics on demand and 24/7;
- a personal assistant in the car;
- car sharing among individuals for an increased mobility;
- corporate fleet management and fleet car sharing.
Supporting all connected services, CVMP will:
- ensure the secure management of all digital interactions between the car and the cloud;
- secure and encrypt customer and car data;
- guarantee at the same time the integrity, authenticity and confidentiality of data.
For this strategic development, Groupe PSA is working with a single partner, Huawei, which is renowned worldwide for its innovation capacity and its expertise. As a private international company, Huawei offers innovative solutions for companies, telecom operators and general public.
Huawei ensures the use of the highest technological standards in terms of regulations and data security.
The first applications of this new platform will be launched in 2018 for customers in Europe and China. New services will be made available regularly and rolled out in the rest of the world.
Groupe PSA facilitates your mobility by offering customized solutions, at any time and wherever you are.
Groupe PSA, ensuring freedom of movement!