Groupe PSA unveils its long-term CSR roadmap with the publication of its first Integrated Report and its annual CSR Report
The members of the Executive Committee give a video presentation to show the positive outcomes of the Group’s CSR policy for its stakeholders
• In response to the changes under way in the automotive industry, the Group has published its long-term CSR roadmap outlining its ambitions for the year 2035 and beyond.
• These objectives push forward the Group’s previously announced medium-term (2020 2025) commitments.
• They put its sustainable growth strategy into action.
In its Integrated Report, the Group presents a summary of its business model and its strategy in light of the many challenges it faces.
Providing an overview of the Group’s strategy from a societal perspective, this report highlights its business model for creating financial and non-financial value over the long term, and the way this value is shared with all stakeholders.
The Sustainable Development joined forces with the Financial Communications and Strategy Departments to issue this report, which aims to increase the Group’s transparency for the benefit of its stakeholders (customers, employees, shareholders and institutional investors, suppliers, research partners, host communities and civil society etc.) by providing a clear view of its ambitions for the future.
The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report presents information on the Group’s initiatives, annual results and targets on its 23 environmental, social and societal issues. Drafted with the support of a network of experts from the Group’s various activities and audited by an independent third party, this report is a reference publication for all of the Group’s stakeholders.
Groupe PSA CSR Report was assessed as an “Advanced” Communication on Progress (COP) by the United Nations Global Compact, for the third year in a row. This label recognises companies for their commitment to transparency and exemplary practices in sustainable development.
The three pillars of CSR
The Group’s social and environmental responsibility policy is based on three pillars:
- A commitment to sustainable mobility, to reduce the environmental impacts of vehicle production and use.
- A societal commitment to the regions in which it operates, to create an ecosystem that fosters employment and the integration of local economic players.
- A social commitment, with the implementation of innovative and needs-adapted practices enabling employees to enhance and make full use of all of their talents.