Exactly one year ago Groupe PSA announced its Push to Pass plan.
After achieving the reconstruction of the Company’s economic fundamentals in record time with our Back in the Race plan, keeping up the pace and capitalising on our efficiency and agility, about a year ago, we put in place our strategic plan for profitable growth entitled Push to Pass.
With this plan, our objective was obviously to develop our activities as leading car manufacturer and also to become the preferred mobility provider of our customers.
We invite you to travel back to 2016, a year at full speed…
In 2017, all the staff will strive to keep up the efforts and roll out the “Push to Pass” plan, while remaining customer-focused in their everyday concerns, both upstream and downstream of the Company’s operations.
Some 2017 achievements so far:
- Signature with the CK Birla Group of joint-venture agreements to produce and sell vehicles in India
- Launch of the Free2Move mobility services platform
- Signature with URYSIA of a contract to assemble Peugeot brand vehicles in Kenya
- Modernisation of the Sochaux production plant with the “Sochaux 2022” project
- Signature with THACO of a contract to accelerate the development of the Group’s activities in Vietnam
- Continuation of the rebound in Latin America (Palomar production centre modernisation, local LCV assembly)