The Group launched its Shareholders’ Advisory Committee in April 2012, with the aim of strengthening ties with its individual shareholders. The Committee is a consultative body and will be responsible for relaying the expectations of the Group’s individual shareholders and for helping to develop shareholder communication resources.
Shareholders’ Advisory Committee membership
The Shareholders’ Advisory Committee of PSA Group comprises 12 individual shareholder members.
The Committee also includes permanent members:
- The Committee will be chaired by the Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Its activities will be led by the Head of Financial Communications and Investor Relations
- The Shareholder Relations Manager will serve as Vice Chairman of the Committee
Individual shareholders are elected to the Committee for a three-year term, with one third of the members standing for re-election every year. Four members saw their terms expire at the end of 2014 and four new members were elected.
Members of the Committee must:
- Hold at least 25 registered or bearer shares at the time of their election and for the duration of their term
- Not be a member of more than one other advisory committee
- Not be a member of an advisory committee of a company in the same sector as PSA Group
Following the first round of candidate selection, the Committee membership reflects the Group’s diversified ownership structure and is a balanced representation of its retail shareholder base.